How To Apply
Applicants are advised to submit their application at least 8 weeks (2 months) prior to the commencement date to avoid any unnecessary delay in the admission process.
Before applying, kindly check that you have, or are likely to achieve, the required grades at the appropriate level and in the relevant subjects for the course you have chosen.
Find The Best Programme
Prior to application, you are encouraged to go through these details:
- Programme details
- Entry Requirements
- Commencement date
Prior to registering, kindly check your eligibility status with Taylor’s International Student Recruitment (ISR) via email at email@example.com or contact and apply through our Representative Office in India.
UniHub Education Consultant Pvt. Ltd.,
Our India Team will guide you through the entire process and assist you in all compliance related issues.
Six (6) passport-sized photographs
- Coloured with white background
- Photograph measurement: 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H)
Three (3) sets of certified passport photocopy
- Passport validity is at least 15 months from the date of admission/submission to the university. For Indonesian students, passport validity to be at least 27 months from programme commencement date (for programmes with duration of 2 years or more)
- All pages of the passport including the cover pages are required (in colour).
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
Three (3) sets of clear certified copies of academic transcripts and completion certificate
- Transcripts and certificate are required from O-Levels onwards to highest qualification level or equivalent.
- In the event that these documents are not published in English, applicants are required to provide copies of original and official English-translated versions.
- Cancellation Page (Proof of EMGS has closed the status of previous student visa – for expired pass without proper cancellation)
Health Examination Form
- Health/Medical Report with validity not exceeding 6 months.
- Please use the standard Health Examination Form approved by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia.
Taylor’s U Residence (if required)
- Submit the completed Taylor’s U Residence Form.
- Enclosed with reservation fee of *RM2,000 (approx. USD 700)
- Please indicate at the top right of the front page of the application form (if applicable) which Malaysian Embassy/Consulate (eg. Indonesia: Jakarta; China: Beijing) you wish to apply from for the Single Entry Visa (SEV). This is only applicable for students who are from the listed countries who need to apply for the SEV to enter Malaysia after the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) is issued.
- List of Visa Required Countries
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Applicants are advised to submit their applications at least eight (8) weeks before the commencement date of the intake for sufficient time to process the student pass approval. You will be advised to enrol for the next intake if you submit your application less than 6 weeks of the commencement date.
Download forms below:
Letter of Acceptance (LOA)
Upon receiving the required documents and payment, Taylor’s University will send you the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) package.
Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
Taylor’s University will proceed to apply for the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) with Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) in Malaysia. This process may require approximately 6-8 weeks (1-2 months).
You may check the status of your Visa Approval Letter (VAL) application via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org